How to recover after a monumental stuff-up
- Forbes, $100K 'Gifts' Plus Pay To Wear Oscar Attire — Two Reasons IRS Watches Academy Awards
- Forbes, The $100,000 Oscars Gift Bags Tone Down The Extravagance This Year
- Investor's Business Daily, Academy Awards 'Swag Bags': Tax Tips For Celebs – And You Too
- Press Release, Oscar Swag: How Much Will These Decadent “Freebies” Cost Celebrities in Taxes?
- Vox, The Weird, Contentious Tradition of Oscars Gift Bags, Explained
- WCVB, 2017 Oscars Swag Bags Worth $100,000, Come With Hefty Tax
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has extended a deadline to respond to a Freedom of Information Act request asking who the director of the agency is. That’s all they want. And the PTO asked for more time to respond! The absurdity of this reminds me of Apocalypse Now. [IP Watchdog]