Things are seldom what they seem: media dragon masquerades as blog ...
Blogs allow you to share your opinions and expertise with the world. Writing a blog is like writing a public, online diary. If you like to share your opinions, your hobbies or your skills with others, why not write a blog? Talk to the world : The Man Who Sold the Cold War River
Interactive beats static
A blog is also a powerful business networking tool, she says. Blogs fit into the social networking tools and many will develop global networks with like-minded people.
THE hype over blogs focuses on gossip and radical politics. What many people miss is the power of the blog as a marketing tool for small business and an alternative to e-newsletters.
Blogs offer superior features to static websites, sometimes cost nothing and are easy to use. They also increase a company's chances of being found in web searches, saving money on search engine optimisation.
• Media Dragons and blogs save time and energy; [Idris and I have innate insurmountable difficulties: I'm feminist and he's a health food enthusiast, all I want to do is eat biscuit after biscuit, he won't eat sugar, wheat, eggs, milk, or processed food Best personal blog 2007; Slav Andy Warhol claimed everyone would be famous for 15 minutes. Warhol was well aware of the media circus in the 1960s, but he may not have known that 40 years later people would become famous for being a reality show villain, blogging about celebrities or stepping out of an SUV sans undergarments. Everyone has a blog these days it seems--TMZ, Perez Hilton, Gawker, Huffington Post, Drudge Report, the Fug Girls. But the way to go from blog obscurity to infamy Fifteen Minutes Of Infamy]
• · The report observes that blogging is growing as a tool for promoting not only online engagement of citizens and public servants, but also offline engagement. It describes blogging activities by members of congress, governors, city mayors, and police and fire departments in which they engage directly with the public. It also describes how blogging is used within agencies to improve internal communications and speed the flow of information. Wyld develops a set of lessons learned and a checklist of best practices for public managers interested in following in their footsteps. He also examines the broader social phenomenon of online social networks and how they affect not only government but also corporate interactions with citizens and customers email@example.com The blogging revolution: government in the age of web 2-0; SQL Scalability Experts Launches Katmai App Compat Blog
• · More quickly than most anyone imagined, blogging is growing up. From the blogosphere's anarchistic roots, a professional cadre is emerging that is creating an industry whose top-performing businesses now earn serious money. Blogs are turning profitable; INVESTIGATIVE ORIGINAL BLOG REPORTING ON JAMES DOBSON comes via TMV co-blogger Shaun Mullen on his own excellent blog Around The Sphere Blogging Roundup October 29, 2007
• · · POLITICIANS are better equipped than judges to determine the appropriate balance between freedom of the press and protection of sensitive information before the courts, Attorney-General Philip Ruddock says. Press freedom up to politicians - Ruddock;When it comes to disasters, no one does it better than California. California wildlifes: Climate change or not?
• · · · What People Search For - Most Popular Keywords
Millions of searches are conducted each day on popular search engines by people all around the world. What are they looking for? A number of major search engines provide a way to glimpse into the web's query stream to discover the most popular search keywords or topics. Searches; Technoratis
• · · · · There are no true readers today, only would-be writers -- Blogs changed all that. Blogging tools are as easy to use as email, and importantly, cost nothing. Type your words, press a button and your blog is updated Everybody Writes; Appropriate scaffolding and careful seeding of content will prove more useful. A complete taxonomy, for example, may overwhelm a small set of potential early adopters. Is Emergence (aka Messy) a Problem in the Enterprise? Is There a Midddle Ground?
• · · · · · Bill Ives Central European Photography 1918 - 1945; Tom Lehrer on Sociology on YouTube