You make 50 look good! You’ve got so much to look forward to in your 50s. In the words of Bob Hope: “I don’t feel old. I don’t feel anything until noon. That’s when it’s time for my nap”.
Anna Allison of The Lion and Buffalo Fame Buffalo fame
The Polish apple cake winning over local
“I’m seeing life a little bit differently compared to before.
I know it’s just sport, it’s just tennis,” she said.
“(Though) you always want to do your best, of course.”
Bohemian Flower with a racquet: Petra Kvitova
Australian Open LIVE: Karolina Pliskova defeats Serena Williams in stunning quarter-final
B.B. King knew your pain, sang it, and melted the blues away
15 wild fictional predictions about future technology that came true
Five emerging Australian authors talk about writing
- Year End Review #5: The Stats ! at Annabookbel
- 2018: ANZ LitLovers stats at ANZ LitLovers LitBlog
- 2018 Was The Year That I..... at Bookish Chat
- 2018 Statistical Roundup at Boston Bibliophile
- 2018 Book Stats at Half Man, Half Book
- December and 2018 Wrap-up at Lizzy's Literary Life
- End of year review 2018 at The Modern Novel
- 2018 Year End Review at The Reading Life
- The 2018 Tony's Reading List Awards at Tony's Reading List (as well as Your Favourite Posts of 2018)
- My Year in Reading Stats -- 2018 at Way Too Fantasy
- Best Books I Read 2018 at Beauty is a Sleeping Cat
- A year in reading at Biblioklept
- My Year in Reading: 2018 at the Big Other
- Putting the Shaken House in its New Order: My Year in Reading-2018 at The Book Binder's Daughter
- 2018 Year in Reading at Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau
- Every book I read in 2018, with commentary by Elisa Gabbert
- Reading in 2018 at in lieu of a field guide
- 2018: It's a Wrap at His Futile Preoccupations.....
NEWS YOU CAN USE? Bartender Confessions: They’re Secretly Judging You if You Order These Drinks.
ANOTHER NEWS YOU CAN USE: From Sex To Cleaning, Here Are 6 Ways To Burn Calories When You Hate Working Out
The moon struck by a meteorite
FEEL-GOOD ITEM OF THE DAY: Lawyer For Covington Kids Threatens To Sue NYT For ‘Obvious Libel’; People Line Up To Help.
On average, we keep around 17 secrets we've been told; but according to new University of Melbourne research, they often come with strings attached.
If inequalities are not addressed, digital transformation will have negative consequences.
Australia's parliament has become more family-friendly in the last decade, but women with families are still finding it tough. Other democracies can provide some inspiration.
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders listens to a question as she speaks with reporters outside the White House, Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/ Evan Vucci)