- Cannabis Law Prof Blog, by Franklin Snyder (Texas A&M)
- International Financial Law Prof Blog, by William Byrnes (Texas A&M), Gary Heald (Georgetown) & David Herzig (Valparaiso)
- Race and the Law Prof Blog, by Khaled Beydoun (Barry), Atiba Ellis (West Virginia), Brant Lee (Akron) & Nareissa Smith (NCCU)
- Securities Law Prof Blog, by Eric Chaffee (Toledo)
- Veterans Law Prof Blog, by Michael Allen (Stetson) & Stacey-Rae Simcox (Stetson)
The federal tax commissioner has said ride-sharing company Uber must learn to play by the same rules as everyone else, after the Australian chief of the US-based company said it would appeal a ruling to force its drivers to collect GST.
Uber raided in Canada