In news that should shock no-one from Australia, or at least no-one from Sydney, the most Instagrammed beaches in the world have been named, and the iconic is in the top five.
A bright north-east aspect, tastefully renovated interiors and quiet cul-de-sac setting combine in this boutique Art Deco apartment to offer a perfect low-maintenance beachside retreat. On the ground floor of the secure ‘Chevron’, the two-bedroom apartment is one of 12 in a beautifully maintained block at the end of one of Bondi’s best-loved streets.
Benefitting from easy level access and only one common wall, the well-proportioned apartment is footsteps to Thomas Hogan Reserve’s lush rainforest park and 700m to Hall Street’s celebrated dining and shopping village.
Walk down Francis Street to the beachfront and the iconic Icebergs Pool and enjoy a laidback lifestyle with cafes and pocket parks all around.
- An ideal semi alternative next to Thomas Hogan Reserve
- Community minded neighbourhood, no through traffic
- Polished timber floors, classic high ceilings, fresh interiors
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, king-sized main bedroom
- Streamlined Caesarstone gas kitchen in Ocean Foam
- 3.2m breakfast bar, Blum cabinetry and a pull-out pantry
- Bright and spacious living opens to a north facing balcony
- Italian-tiled bathroom with a bath and heated towel rails
- Separate internal laundry, linen press, plantation shutters
- Easy walk to Bondi’s world-renowned surf and cafe culture