Unfortunately, that type of boss is far from the norm. Just over 1 in 4 employees, 29%, say their supervisors are effective at human leadership, according to a 2022 Gartner survey.
Your workplace desperately needs this type of boss, researchers say—but only 1 in 4 employees have one
“More businesses die from indigestion than starvation.”
Compass: Why Bosses Should Ask Employees to Do Less—Not More Too many leaders think the key to success is to pile on staff, technology, meetings, training, rules and more. The opposite is true
The NSW government allowed Uber’s illegal market entry and now makes consumers pay to bail out taxi license owners. Having paid to bail out taxi owners, the NSW taxi industry will nonetheless be completely deregulated.
A corporation has no soul to be damned and no body to be kicked. So supposedly said Baron Thurlow long, long ago. It is but a legal fiction. It’s not the Borg (which is science fiction, not legal fiction).
Bridget J. Crawford (Pace; Google Scholar) & W. Edward "Ted" Afield (Georgia State; Google Scholar), Yesterday's Protestor May Be Tomorrow's Saint: Reimagining the Tax System Through the Work of Dorothy Day, 76 Tax L. Rev. ___ (2023):
- Money Laundering: Westminster council plans crack down on ‘dirty money (21 Sep 2022)
- Tax cut 'gamble' will make debt unsustainable, says IFS (21 Sep 2022)
- Stamp duty cut: rumoured property tax cut in Friday’s mini-Budget could push up mortgage bills (21 Sep 2022)
- Donald Trump sued for 'years of bank, tax and insurance fraud' (21 Sep 2022)
- Wealth tax scrapped in Spanish region of Andalucia (21 Sep 2022)
- Liz Truss pledges to review tax rates amid cost of living crisis (20 Sep 2022)
- ‘Polluters must pay’: UN chief calls for windfall tax on fossil fuel companies (20 Sep 2022)
- Inequality: Number of global ultra high net worth individuals hits record high (20 Sep 2022)
- Workers who lose their jobs face £7,500 stealth tax raid (20 Sep 2022)
- EU expects to raise €140bn from windfall tax on energy firms (14 Sep 2022)
- King Charles will not pay tax on inheritance from the Queen (13 Sep 2022)
- Liz Truss energy and tax plan ‘will give richest families twice as much support’ (13 Sep 2022)
- UAE court rejects extradition of suspect in Danish tax fraud case (12 Sep 2022)
- Portugal’s socialists back EU tax on excessive energy profits (12 Sep 2022)
- Widespread distrust among tax officials of Big Four, says OECD survey (6 Sep 2022)