Sunday, June 10, 2018

Gitka, Lidka a Eva hiking at The High Tatras ;-)

Všetko najlepšie k narodeninám!

To my sister and best friend for life, I wish you the best birthday ever and another year filled with good fortune and blessings. Although I have moved to a different continent than you, my heart is still with you, sis! Have a very, Happy Birthday
My childhood would not have been so special without you by my side. I’m thankful for you on this special day. Happy Birthday

What we share is so much more than DNA. Lidka, Eva and I share values, memories, failures, successes, and the most wonderful moments. Happy Birthday to the greatest sister on Earth!

Letters have colors. A year is in the shape of an oval. A week starts out like a row of blocks, with Saturday slightly taller, and Sunday the tallest of all. Each day of the week has its own color, too, as do numbers ...
Finding My People: A Journey Back to Slovakia - World Nomads

For anyone who loves home movies or memory studies, a short documentary by filmmaker Martha Gregory

Georges Borchardt spent his childhood fleeing Nazis. For the next seven decades, he toiled in the book business. "Did I know I was an agent? Of course not. I really didn’t know what that was”  Book Business