Wednesday, March 08, 2023

36 of Nairobi memories

As you know our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us 🥳


Loving you is a privilege. But being loved by you is a blessing. Being with you is a wish come true, and I hope all your wishes come true on this special woman’s day


Even the worst days are easy when you make the house filled with herbs and your cooking style. Even the darkest thoughts fade away when you smile at me… even when I do not deserve the smile …

And nothing beats your bright images of fauna and flora in those creative sms ;-)


8 March 1962. The Beatles appeared on BBC Radio for the first time, in a talent show called Teenager’s Turn (Here We Go). The show was recorded on the previous day at the Playhouse Theatre, Hulme, Manchester. They sang Roy Orbison’s song, Dream Baby.


From lollies and baked beans to internet cafes and selfie sticks: The long history of the Australian corner shop


“I think doing something creative is the most important thing to me, and I think it’s probably just good for the soul for anyone, whatever it is. You don’t have to be a film director – you can do gardening or something – but I think everyone needs to create something.” 

Ricky Gervais