“Uncertainty Is the New Normal” Der Spiegel
Atlassian Tech giant worth $50 BILLION pays NO Australian tax but says that's fair because of its spending on research - while founder's help for bushfire victims could also turn a profit
You’re Likely to Get the CoronavirusThe Atlantic. Deck: “Most cases are not life-threatening, which is also what makes the virus a historic challenge to contain.”
Moscow targets Chinese with raids amid virus fears AP
Warren Buffett says Apple is probably the 'best business' in the world
1. Thoughtfulness is in – Thoughtfulness comes from having a customer-centric mindset where everyone is obsessed with providing the best service and solutions for clients. Thoughtfulness is built through a systemized leadership development program that internally trains future leaders to continue the customer-centric mindsets and culture.
2. Services Over Products – In the next year and beyond, we’ll see a move from selling products to selling services around products. Organizations will think more about the help that clients actually need instead of simply finding new products to sell.
3. Culture Is Now Number One Over Customers – Organizations are starting to realize, no matter how much they beat their customer experience drum, until they start with what’s happening within their walls, they’re not going to have the culture they need to achieve velocity. Creating a strong culture isn’t easy, but the investment pays rewards with both clients and employees.
4. Engineering And Service Finally Join Forces – Organizations are now combining their engineering and service efforts to create strong feedback loops. There are essentially two ways to handle customer service: manage questions through customer support or find solutions through engineering.
5. The B2B World Is Inefficiently Served – Many B2B organizations don’t focus on customer experience. B2B companies are growing at a fast pace and need to step up with more tools and a greater emphasis placed on customer experience.