Thursday, September 07, 2023

Ceramics and Picasso - Wedding Anniversary at Vallaires


That I haven’t written, will not write

can’t mean I am not writing

about having written, about standing still

in the hereafter.


500 B.C.: A Greek artist paints a human foot from the front for the first time, thereby placing himself at a revolutionary new angle to nature.

1637: Descartes writes, “I think, therefore I am.”

1966: Owsley Stanley introduces LSD to the San Francisco underground at the Trips Festival, and the brain becomes the universe.

1997: I see a bumper sticker that says i claim my own power and lovingly create my own reality.

2023: I zig zag through Europe again Second Chance of being on the road with Leica 

photo of two men very close up, with cameras pointing directly at camera

The World’s Oldest Cat Door Has Been Letting Working Cats Enter the Cathedral Since the 14th Century MyModernMet



Untranslatable phrases that explain what makes French, Japanese and American people tick The Telegraph


Impressive collection of Picasso ceramics at Vallauris