Thursday, May 25, 2023

Tina Turner, legendary American singer, dies aged 83

“My legacy is that I stayed on course, from beginning to the end..because I believed in something inside of me.” 

- Ms. Tina Turner. 1939-2023


Tina Turner Brought Rock & Roll Back Home To Black Women. "Black women could be rock stars because Tina Turner said so. Black women could be country singers."

“Survivor. The King & Queen. She was everything. Man…. This is one of the figures I just knew would live in her 3 digits,” Questlove wrote on Instagram. “I was not prepared to say goodbye to Tina Turner. But it’s 2023……and here we are. What an AMAZING life. Love you forever Tina Turner. Rest In Melody.” 

Laura Tingle - links to Cold River Deep Tatra Mountain High


Simply the best: Tina Turner – a life in pictures


Tina at Balmain “Hey Wayne, just let your hair down.”


‘Queen, Legend, Icon’ Tina Turner: Questlove, Diana Ross, Mick Jagger Remember Trailblazer