Saturday, January 21, 2006



I have had an amazing week this week, couple of pleasant dinners with soulful friends and on Thursday, 19 January, the day my sister Aga would have been 53, Michael of Publishers Marketplace, Deals and Lunches suggested I should get a film agent in order to take my story to the next level. No one is as busy as Michael, yet he had kindly elaborated on strategies to get a compatible agent. Just like he suggested who to approach when I had my hot manuscript of Cold River in my hands four or so years ago. Lets hope the doors will open for the film proposal ;-P

From : Michael Cader
Sent : Thursday, 19 January 2006 12:51:50 AM
To : Jozef Imrich
Subject :
Re: Publishers Deals and Lunches

Thanks for the update. You do need an agent, but finding the right one for you is a process.... Good luck with it.

Best,
MC