Monday, June 07, 2004



Plagiarism begins in a "receptivity to outside influence". Did Clinton influence Latham or did Latham borrow from Clinton?
Someone once said that you can add to the truth, or subtract from the truth: either way, it's no longer the truth

Read All About It, About It, About It: Just washed ashore Not Happy, John By Margo Kingston
She rages, she hammers, she explains - but most importantly she CARES
- Phillip Adams

Literature & Art Across Frontiers: Being the Time-Poor
You shop, you bank and you may even bid. But how many online services do you really know about, or would be game enough to try? Would you book a car service through cyberspace? What about logging on for Cold River?
· Special Delivery: Look @ what you can Book online [link first seen at They're out to get me, says the Richest writer of all ]
I always felt disconnected, a weirdo, an outsider. But now I feel there are lots of people who think like me...
· · Marian Keyes Corrosive nature of guilt: Keyes admits she used to spend morbid hours on the Amazon website
· · · See Also Library of Congress: If librarians don't care about their history and contributions, why do they think anyone else will care? [ There is a 1996 directory of Slavic librarians (doesn't list me, so it isn't retrospective) which is updated off site ]
· · · · See Also In the virtual stacks, pirated books find readers
· · · · · See Also Barista: Gender writing & blogging
· · · · · · See Also Boynton: When I sense that I am becoming too comfortable in what I am doing I will consciously move on to something new
· · · · · · · See Also BackPages: Ironically, Tim Blair's borrowed word count in yesterday's postings at Spleenville: 64%%