Friday, June 25, 2004



[The last time the Czechs beat the Germans in a competitive match was in 1934, four years before France and England sold us to Hitler. Who gathered the most points during the group stage? No, not France. The Czech Republic, who won all three matches (against Latvia, Holland, and Germany) Jesus saves...but Baros gets the rebound and scores. GOOOOAAALL! How the mighty have fallen. Ha ha. Falling to the Czech reservists 2-1 ]

Eye on Politics & Law Lords: Political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of dissenting bravery
Of Special Interest to Moravian Freudians
Page 14: Hillary says the first time she ever saw me, I was in the Yale Law School lounge bragging to skeptical fellow students about the size of Hope watermelons.
Clinton Goes to Jail
Page 175: In 1971, Clinton hits a Volkswagen and discovers he doesn't have his driver's license. They stripped me of my belongings and took my belt so that I couldn't strangle myself, gave me a cup of coffee, and put me in a cell with a hard metal bed, a blanket, a smelly stopped-up toilet, and a light that stayed on.

· Slatish Dragon reads all 957 pages of Clinton’s memoir, My Life, so you don’t have to [Larry McMurtry waxes elegantly on Clinton’s My File]
· · See Also Want to attract single voters? Drop the dragon underpants...[Do Not Mention the genetics and political correctness ]
· · · See Also Why do politicians lie?
· · · · See Also US war crimes immunity bid fails
· · · · · See Also All I ever needed to know about China I learned at BBC
· · · · · · See Also The Democratic integration of Europe