Saturday, January 17, 2004



Two angry middle-aged men, Veni Vedi Vinci, are in a Tatra Mountain resort and one of them says, 'Boy, the food in this place is really terrible.' The other one says, 'Yeah, I know, and such small portions.'

Having the last laugh: Our Public Hanging
If you're reading this right now, I guess I'm dead. I've got some bad news for you (besides the fact that I am dead). Every time I blogged, I thought I was putting my life on the line...
You are more restricted by being alive. Just as I had always suspected, God is a Underground Maker...(smile)
It stops all that speculation about how I managed four marriages and three divorces, the names of my 25 cats, and the real reason I missed 15 airplanes getting from Saigon to Da Nang.

· I am no longer Rich... The endless closing credits [ via Down Under: WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND ]

Which one of the five choices makes the best comparison? LIVED is to DEVIL as 6323 is to:
2336; 6232; 3236; 3326; 6332