Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Whales at Maroubra Beach: Breaching October Data

Bra Beach this morning is blessed with whale show just 200 meters off the coast ...

Alan Hudson captured a whale breaching at Hameys lookout, Camden Head.
They looked well fed probably travelling from the Seamounts off Tasmanian coastline



There are moments in history when the whole fate and future of nations can be decided by a single decision. For Australia this is such a time
‘At a certain stage in most speeches I would need some liquid refreshment, it could go on until 3 or 4 in the morning.’‘At a certain stage in most speeches I would need some liquid refreshment, it could go on until 3 or 4 in the morning.’‘At a certain stage in most speeches I would need some liquid refreshment, it could go on until 3 or 4 in the morning.’‘At a certain stage in most speeches I would need some liquid refreshment, it could go on until 3 or 4 in the morning.’‘At a certain stage in most speeches I would need some liquid refreshment, it could go on until 3 or 4 in the morning.’
“Whitlam was always the driving force but on this occasion I was the midwife,” says Freudenberg now. “I drew on the great authors that I have plagiarised for the best part of 50 years – a touch of Lincoln, a few verbal references to Churchill.
Guardian has a insightful story about The Whale of a Scribe Graham Freudenberg author speech that changed australia
‘At a certain stage in most speeches I would need some liquid refreshment, it could go on until 3 or 4 in the morning.’
A regular user of the NSW Parliamentary Library, Graham was a feature at Woollahra always walking his dog in the 1980 to 2004ish And Graham loved whale watching too ;-)