Saturday, July 15, 2006



Just like the river, always in love with the moon ...
-Source my space ;-)

Blasts from parliamentary past, John and Rebecca, shared a few stories over coffee with me. I was late, but it is better to be later than never especially after tasting all kinds of Wirra Wirras ;-) Adelaideans are very forgiving lot especially when it comes to relaxing Saturday morning - Honourable mention to great bakery and Providore Paul and Irene Noakes of Gourmet to Go fame and also Atlas Continental whose barista has never ever left Adelaide yet makes the best coffee and squeezes the freshest juices on earth - the place also attracts laughter ;-)

Margaret enjoyed her Salmon, Peter had half of the organic chicken and my eye fillet was cooked to rare perfection last night. Much damage was done to our liver ... Six more days and another set of Sydney based wine lovers will suffer my company at Pyrmont.

While I do not miss the Sydney smog, I certainly have spicy food withdrawl as Dial's Kitchen is one of the best cuchina in the world and Mal attracts only the best quality of taste buds and and eyes for exotic details around her ;-)

I am coffied out, newspapered out, ( SMH, the Australian AFR even Adelaide Advertiser) and now even walked out as the River Torren is such a twisty mass of H2O. Luckily, it is peppered with cozy cafes all within stone throw distances be it at Hindley or Rundle or whatever streets ... I gather that the headlines in Sydney today mention Adelaide Cornelia Rau

BUT guess who I saw as I walked across the Adelaide's Shy Botanic Gardens? Here and there labour was planted in love with Italy, actors and politics ... Labor stalwart and author Bob Ellis penned a poem for the pair: No greater love was known by maid or man than by this tardy coupling -- Sasha and Mike Rann Strictly Sasha and Ballroom

Indeed, many bohemian characters would be worried if they were not booed by taxing lorraways and barranquerros of these world or similar death coaches and green avocados ... Like Cold River Barri Kosky is different