Sunday, November 09, 2003

How do I start a blog? How do I find readers? How do I change my template? Where should I promote my blog? What tools should I use to make my blog more interactive?

Darren Rowse of Living Room Fame, who serves the internet unconditionally, shares thoughtful Blog Tips right here!
· Engines [Blog Tips: Living Room]

Graham Young of OnLine Opinion Fame, started this week an engaging Blog entitled
· Ambit Gambit [Nationalforum.com.au/the_domain/ambit_gambit]

PS: My appologies if I have not replied to your emails... 90% of my emails get deleted: if I do not recognise the name (I know Darren and Graham) or if I read subject tiles like Hello, Hi etc. Ah, I never open anything with attachments. Please assess my blog and suggest any improvements at the Blog Street.
· Roothless Feedback Sought...@ [Blog Street]