Saturday, September 28, 2002

Want to get a leg up in the blogging game? Just pretend to be Sexy ..

My Slavic Konnekcion, Heather Havrilesky, has been nominated as the 'sexiest' female blogger. Visit her site entitled Rabbit Blog, the Shotgun Shack in Cyberspace.

ALL RIGHT, I'M GOING TO BED, but I'll leave you with - Dear Diary: I owe Ken Parish a drink. Today , out of all days, I'm beyond flattered that Ken has added my blog to his linked pages run by other insomiacs and library night watchmen. I find his work to be very insightful and well crafted. Now that he has linked me, I'm suddenly feeling the pressure to give this blog a more legitimate reason for existence ... I am the maiden Slavic Commoner taking part in the rich ozplogosphere: 'a veteran of Margo Kingston's Web Diary, and a discussion forum of which we are both members. Jozef keeps a close eye on the wonderful world of European op-ed pundits, and has kindly offered to make occasional selections for the Parish Pump Picks.'

Media Dragon is my one and only principal website. If you don't like it, I have others some even filled with slavish smiles & underground!