Acres of Money Laundering: Why U.S. Real Estate is a Kleptocrat’s Dream Global Financial Integrity
Businesses with over $100,000 in tax debts have begun receiving letters from the Tax Office, warning them of the agency’s intent to disclose tax debt information to credit reporting bureaus if they do not make an effort to manage their debts within 28 days.
- How Offshore Accounts in Tax Havens Are Used For Tax Evasion Through Illicit Deals (10 Aug 2021)
- Amazon shifts up to £8.2bn of UK revenues to low-tax Luxembourg (10 Aug 2021)
- India voids law that sought billions in retrospective taxes (10 Aug 2021)
- Film tax scheme cases cloud the big picture at HSBC (9 Aug 2021)
- Half a million UK partners in law firms and accountancies face tax hike in 2022 (9 Aug 2021)
- Investigation reveals how football can be used to launder money (9 Aug 2021)
- Cruising through climate damage and tax avoidance (5 Aug 2021)
- ‘Avatar’ Film Funding Firm Backed by David Beckham, Sacha Baron Cohen Wins $975 Million Tax Avoidance Case Against HMRC (5 Aug 2021)
- Tax implications of the UK’s new freeports explained (4 Aug 2021)
- US targets wealthy tax evaders using Panama law firm (2 Aug 2021)
- Brexit's Feared Diplomatic Crises Have Begun: Parting ways with the EU has left Boris Johnson’s government facing foreign-policy setbacks in Gibraltar, the Channel and Ireland (1 Aug 2021)
Mining various studies on pandemic interventions to see which look most effective.