Monday, April 24, 2006



Try again. Fail again. Fail better. In a world where new iceberg clubs sprout up faster than bad Barranqueros, the Bondi iceberg is distinguishing itself from the pack with one simple but distinct approach: Fight with a message ;-) Tyler Durden [played by Brad Pitt]: The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. F*** off with your sofa units and serine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may. Only after disaster can we be resurrected

When Andy Garcia was five years old he and his family left their homeland of Cuba during the rise of Fidel Castro’s Marxist regime. For Love or Country: A project 16 years in the making

Art of Living & Literature Across Frontiers: Fail Better: If you died right now, how would you feel about your life?
And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom

It sure is cold and lonely (a) without you, honey, or (b) with you, honey.
Sadness seems but the other side of the coin of happiness, and vice versa, and in any case the coin is too soon spent, and on what we know not what.


• I want you to do me a favor. /Yeah, sure... / I want you to hit me as hard as you can Poet Fight Club [I hope he sees it the same way I saw what my dad didthat folks who pay a visit as a stranger always leave as a friend. When Liz Tells Stories ; I was born with a pencil in my mouth; printers' ink runs in my veins; can't think without a keyboard; can't wait to wireless thoughts to ePaper Publish & Peddle ]
• · Raising her eyebrows in mock anticipation Dont Bitch Just Get Rich ; When it comes to writing engaging content, “you” is the most powerful word in the English language, because people are ultimately interested in fulfilling their own needs The Most Important Word is “You”
• · · He arched his eyebrows, obviously impressed What a pretty eye - rainbow ; Catching sight of a pretty woman really is enough to throw a man's decision-making skills into disarray Sex cues ruin men's decisiveness
• · · · Unforgiving ice? The difference between mistakes and failure lies in what comes next ; Laurie Racine showed me a very nifty site that allows people to subtitle videos in various languages. I SO want my TV show stuff set up like this dotSUB looks really clever
• · · · · First, there are undoubtedly snobs who look for a chance to sneer and chuckle. Elitist assholes exist in every industry so it’s absurd to think there aren’t folks in the publishing biz who love nothing more than an opportunity to pooh-pooh the self-published hoi polloi. Second, not every one, but some self-published authors invite the very ridicule they hate. Why People Hate Self-Published Authors ; Tall and plain housewife - slowly dying of loneliness and Weltschmerz - Slowly swallowing them with her last glass of water, with the last glass of water ever A Miscellany of Characters That Will Not Appear
• · · · · · Documentary Filmmaking Workshop with Ralph Arlyck, "Film Fuss" ; At first blush you may think that screenwriter Russell Gewirtz is the luckiest man alive… and you might be right! But Gewirtz will be the first to tell you that it takes more than luck to make it in Hollywood. It takes brains—and balls, too Brains, Balls and Luck