Wednesday, December 08, 2004



While Google Is My Friend Le Monde is a great mate to many readers Too!

Tracking Trends Great & Small: Hollywood: White Christmas? What A Cliche
Why is Villawood so stuck on the idea of a white Christmas? What a cliche! Especially when a great many of us will never see snow for the season. When was the last time you saw a holiday film set in the sunshine states for any reason other than a good laugh? How many times do we need to chuckle at those hopeless wannabes in Bass Hills who spray fake snow on their Christmas trees?
In my Villawood, there's no business like snow business [ Beer Logos of my exile ]
• · Hollywood Films: Pleasure and pain are twin serpents in the garden of your desire, which is full of weeds, animal carcasses, and poison-berries. I am one of the lucky ones, you know? There are actors I know who are losing their homes, (and) there are families breaking up
• · · The Ironies Abound" Taking the "fun" back in "funeral" Hungary 1956 in Blogosphere; [Maintaining this blog has helped me keep abreast of issues in High School education that I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Usually I'm interested in literacy issues and preparedness of freshman that come into my classes. But sometimes I learn about policies and trends that surprise me. Military Recruitment at Public Schools ]
• · · · Putting the "fun" back in "funeral" It is OK I’m rich ; [Loch Imrich ]
• · · · · Though Russian dancers occasionally kick one another, English bloggers are alone among artists in using their craft to attack each other
• · · · · · My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring. In this context, boring means uninteresting More and More Boring People Born Each Day