Saturday, December 04, 2004
Blogger Meryl Yourish obliges. Not because we asked her to show us her --ts. But because she felt like showing them to us Did you notice how many bloggers are linking to this side?
The Blog, The Press, The Media: New Novak
Like above a story about Representative Istook, Bob Novak is a very sorry columnist. Only he's never said he was sorry about the Plame episode, even though it was one of his sorriest. Now, before I get myself too tangled up in verbal gymnastics about how being Bob Novak means never having to say you're sorry
Amy Sullivan comes with garlic, sunlight, and a silver bullet at Bob Novak and his world of lackeys. It should be titled "Bob and His Bitches".Novak does not trade in witty prose or expansive theories, but instead offers a glimpse of Washington's innermost power dens. Novak provides the snack food—provocative bits of information from insiders that fill his columns and commentary.
• He takes particular glee in inciting—or at least enabling—inter- and intra-party warfare ; [A first-rate cover story on old American-Czech writer Bob Novak; How Novak is constantly being used by his sources ; Fine Line between Source and Jounalist ]
• · Dear Cowards You all should know that the reporters over at the Ukraine state-run channel are braver than you are. Better journalists. Better citizens. You? You're just a bunch of rich hacks with teleprompters. You are unwatchable. You are a sickness spreading over our nation. You disgust me
• · · For a lesson in combating political apathy, this is the way Fast Internet Service for The People
• · · · And to think Amerikans used to make fun of countries that did things like this - asking the director of a filmed version of The Merchant of Venice to black out a background fresco painted by a 16th century artist NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION: Merchant of Venice distributor demands pound of flesh
• · · · · The ABC's director of television is often painted as a sort of Attila the Hun in designer clothes, routinely described as arrogant, tough, abrasive Sandra Levy