Sunday, September 12, 2004
Starbuck: Music: the caffeine of love
Invisible Hands & Markets: Hard Labor Day, Hard Cross to Bear
Labor Day comes and goes - but Congress does little to improve the plight of workers in our country. In the last three decades our elected officials have too often chosen to side with big corporations rather than the working people in the United States.
• Working Harder, Working Longer, Getting Nowhere
• · Central Europe: Utopia or Reality? Already existing model for what the EU bureaucracy seeks to create today?
• · · Grotesque Inequality
• · · · KM as an intranet trend…
• · · · · Jobs for the Boys Moral superiority
• · · · · · Whistleblowers finger ticket collectors' scam State Rail ticket collectors stalked passengers, kept an illegal database of their personal details and rorted millions in overtime