Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Fifteen years after the Wall came down, there are still two Germanies.
Governor of Australia glues the nation with his colourful Election blogam Are we there yet?
Eye on Politics & Election Stacking: Claims and counter-claims envelop defence debate
The defence policies of both political parties are attracting attention both locally and overseas.
Labor released its defence policy and has promised to increase the size of the Australian Army.
The Government unveiled a plan to step up the fight against terrorism in the region, using specialist teams of Australian Federal Police (AFP) that could be sent to work in neighbouring countries and John Howard has reiterated his view that as prime minister he would launch an attack in a neighbouring country against terrorist groups.
• Defensive Policies [As seen at Poll Vault ]
• · So God said: go to NSW and create poll floods [PDF version of the Australian Electoral Commission Group Preferences for Senate and Nile]
• · · Tony Windsor offered a diplomatic posting if he agreed not to stand again and the cleaning contractor for the closed Orange Grove factory outlet and Labor operative, Sam Bargshoon I branchstacked for Latham says ALP heavy
• · · · A new politics and the culture of fear Christopher Selth
• · · · · One and Only Pauline Hansome Rope
• · · · · · Papa McGuinness Left-leaning Pisa hacks sprayed