Saturday, September 11, 2004
The Blog, The Press, The Media: Happy Birthday Google - Are you starting 1st Grade?
On September 7, 1998, Google Inc. opened its door in Menlo Park, California
According to Google lore, company founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin were not terribly fond of each other when they first met as Stanford University graduate students in computer science in 1995...
• Touched by an angel [Secrets of Google http://www.7427466391.com Puzzle Positions at Google ]
• · Election Systems & Software (ES&S), Diebold (Diabol mean devil in Slavic), and Sequoia The Sale of Electoral Politics
• · · Mark Cuban on blogging: I started the blog because I was tired of giving in-depth responses to a media question only to have the result be what the reporter or columnist intended to write and I was just fodder to help them make their point. With the blog, I can present my position on a topic in its entirety and not have to worry about how they condense a two-hour conversation into 500 words
• · · · Censored 2005: The Top 25 Censored Media Stories of 2003-2004
• · · · · Look at the magnifying lens through which the media has tried to find any tiny instance of violence on the part of those of us protesting the Bush agenda here in NYC this week Unlocking the Language Room of War
• · · · · · The controversial “worm” will make an appearance in the debate between Prime Minister John Howard and the Opposition leader Mark Latham But not until after the leaders finish