Thursday, February 27, 2003

Democracy Gaining an Empire, Losing Democracy

The dire prospect that opens, therefore, is that America is going to become a mega-banana republic where the army will have more and more importance in Americans' lives. It will be an ever greater and greater overlay on the American system. And before it is all over, democracy, noble and delicate as it is, may give way. My long experience with human nature - I'm 80 years old now - suggests that it is possible that fascism, not democracy, is the natural state.

· I'm 80 years old now [CommonDreams::via::IHT]
Leadership Pure Essence

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Blairing tropical mid-day sun on Mercury stupid...
· This is the current American leadership. Go figure. [Scoop]