Sunday, July 24, 2022

Farewell Post: I’m So Glad We Had This Time Together - So long!

A Fond Farewell to Jerri-Lynn


53 years ago today, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin become the first people to walk on the moon | Fox News.


Farewell Post: I’m So Glad We Had This Time Together

Farewell to Naked Capitalism and the world’s best commentariat to turn my full attention to my fiction. So long!



Writing & reading can sometimes be the nicest way of communication J-L. So I hope the best for you in the new challenge. Fiction is not all about fiction but creating fictional characters and atmospheres that are engaging for the reader and that is IMO, quite difficult. I want to know about Durga Roy and I want to notice your achievements in the novel. I am quite a demanding reader of black novel having Chandler, Camilleri, Montalbán, Mankell, Sjowall/Wahloo, Rankin, Robinson among my favourites. But this, reading you, will be special. Looking forward for it please let us know when Death On The Red Sea is available.



I’m A Middle-Aged Woman. This Is What Happened When I Got A Happy Ending Massage.