Friday, July 26, 2013

Tribute to Creative Linda

"I'm not just retiring from the company, I'm also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron."
~ Hartman Jule

After two decades of working for all Australians, we all owe Linda a tribute.

The journey is the reward. And what a soulful journey Linda had at different libraries and various strategic teams. The fruits of her labour will be useful for many agencies and in many jurisdictions. Bob Woodruff noted that there is no limit to what a man can achieve as long as he doesn't care who gets the credit. Linda was a silent achiever and was never afraid to share her ideas, stories, and good sense of humour... In retirement, every day is Boss Day and every day is Employee Appreciation Day.

When Claude Lévi-Strauss wrote about food, it was about metaphors and ideas. “Cooking is a language through which society reveals its structure” The Culinary Triangle

"I work harder now that I have retired from corporate life, than when I actually worked, but I love it."
~ Catherine Pulsifer