Wednesday, February 02, 2005



We haven't seen anything quite like this since the '70s. 'Blue books': Sex moves to front of the store

Art of Living & Literature Across Frontiers: Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life
Amy Krouse Rosenthal wrote a remarkable memoir of what it's like to be ordinary. The book is a collection of thoughts and decisions, in the form of an alphabetized personal encyclopedia.

I was not abused, abandoned, or locked up as a child. My parents were not alcoholics, nor were they ever divorced or dead. We did not live in poverty, or in misery, or in an exotic country. I am not a misunderstood genius, a former child celebrity, or the child of a celebrity. I am not a drug addict, sex addict, food addict, or recovered anything. If I indeed had a past life, I have no recollection of who I was.
I have not survived against all odds.
I have not lived to tell.
I have not witnessed the extraordinary.
This is my story.


Much Ado About ... I must confess ... [Under Hardcover ]
• · Transforming the Way We Think About Memory Lane:
I gave a reading at the Thomaston library, and a woman came up to me afterward and asked if it was necessary to resort to violence," Fahy said. "I feel Michael is pushed so far that he does something rash and regrets having done it, but he has to do something to save his wife. He has to do one terrible thing to prevent another terrible thing. I try to resolve things so it's not so terrible. I try to resolve things so it's not so terrible ; Purpose Driven Publishing ]
• · All of my characters stand at a fork in the road and have to decide whether to make the leap Alaska country to the marrow of my bones
• · · It's a typical prepublication dustup that usually helps sales The two people: Much Ado About What's in a Disney Book
• · · · At first, I was over the moon, but now my bank manager realised that I should not have spent my entire savings on champagne Cold River makes top 10 list: Bouncing Czechs
• · · · · The Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia is both a real place and A virtual site ; Imrichs and Pekarciks come from huge families and we are experts in poverty I do not mean sociologists, but poor families of Pilhov sadness What's A Second-Cousin Twice-Removed? ; Ach, Pope chooses 'Lolita' publisher for autobiography
• · · · · · Troy Hurtubise has done the seemingly impossible with his newest invention and defied all known rules of physics. Hurtubise claims the concept came to him in a recurring dream can reportedly see through walls, as if there was no barrier at all. The Angel Light ; Baby, it is Cold Outside Lac Léman near Geneva in Switzerland ; The line between science fiction and reality is often difficult to discern ... McLeod, now professor of communication studies at the University of Iowa, is no stranger to using media pranks to exploit the absurdities of the system. In fact, he even once sold his soul in a glass jar on eBay Rule-worshiper