Seek the truth, hear the truth, learn the truth, love the truth, speak the truth, hold the truth and defend the truth until death.
— Jan Hus
Libraries are the last proof that the richest things in life are free.
I never saved anything for the swim back:
⭕️
⭕️
Women always call me ugly until they find out how much money I make. --- Then they call me ugly and poor.
⭕️
Apparently, as a person I only had a fifty year warranty.
Had to dig my son up for talking down to his wife yesterday, I’m very disappointed, as it’s not how he was brought up. To be fair, he took on board what I said to him and he’s promised me, he’ll never tell her he loves her, while standing at the top of a step ladder, ever again.
⭕️
Sometimes I am stupefied By how difficult I find it To just Be kind.