Friday, December 04, 2020

Lidka and Krzysztof Constitutional Friday Evening Spirit

 

  The Legend of Starka, the Next Trendy Brown Spirit You Haven’t Heard Of.



THOMAS SOWELL: Walter E. Williams 1936-2020.

Walter Williams loved teaching. Unlike too many other teachers today, he made it a point never to impose his opinions on his students. Those who read his syndicated newspaper columns know that he expressed his opinions boldly and unequivocally there. But not in the classroom.

Walter once said he hoped that, on the day he died, he would have taught a class that day. And that is just the way it was, when he died on Wednesday, December 2, 2020.

He was my best friend for half a century. There was no one I trusted more or whose integrity I respected more. Since he was younger than me, I chose him to be my literary executor, to take control of my books after I was gone.

But his death is a reminder that no one really has anything to say about such things.