Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Blogging Why I stopped blogging

The DISEASE is everywhere. It is worse than SARS, scarier than monkeypox (which hit Ohio, not France, by the fucking way), and more pertinent to the substance of America than Laci Paterson or is it Peterson’s bloody awful death will ever be.
So I’m sorry to my friends who came to rely on me. I may eventually get back to posting news. But right now my RAGE is beyond def con five. Right now I’m in a life rand death struggle with the DISEASE.

· And if you can’t figure outa what the DISEASE is, then I’m sorry, this apology isn’t for you [LiberalArtMafia ]
· Discussion About Blogging [DeadParrot ]
· Review [SpokesmanReview]
· Bistro Blogger [MediaBistro ]
· Blog rape [NoMoreMister]

CorporateMarketing
· Corporate Blog by PA? [NTimes ]
· Meckler [Weblogs ]