Monday, May 03, 2004



My only comment on evaluating intelligence and being able to sort the wheat from the chaff is that it requires an unbiased and open mind. When you have either a political or ideological bias there is a great temptation to ignore contrary facts and information as a matter of deliberate policy or because you subconsciously give them little credence.
That seems to be the deep corruption and failing within Australian, British and particularly US intelligence

I find myself fooled at times
Sometimes the urge to scream out is overwhelming. When I step outside into the dark, the world around me closes in. I look from the edge of the pad back to my cell, staring at the horizon...
· AK 47 Fire [ courtesy of CampLancer]
· See Also Watching Niagara: Stupid Leaders, Useless Spies, Angry World
· See Also So why didn’t they make sure that soldiers knew the basic idea behind the Geneva Convention and respected a prisoner's human rights?