Monday, July 21, 2003

Lets Spread the Word Making Accessible Minds

Mark, who has spinal muscular atrophy, is writing a blog. Excerpt:
I didn't start writing this blog as a way to scream Hey, look! I'm a cripple and I blog! I just wanted something that would get me to write more. And because of my disability, stuff happens in daily life. It can be something funny or silly or just frustrating, but it's usually interesting enough for me to want to write about it. And that's probably where the novelty comes in. Many of the Anonymous You have probably never met someone with a disability, at least not a visible disability. By reading my stuff, you get a little peek into a life that's at once very similar and very different from your own life. You may read this site and feel amusement, puzzlement, voyeuristic fascination, or even pity. I have no idea.
· Lets point Mark to top of the world [19thFloor: courtesy of Reverse Cowgirl]